If it was not a lot of chocolate, the puppy should be fine. Too put yourself at ease, call your vet and discuss with them.
If he doesnt eat to much than he will probably be ok. If he eats more than one peace you probably should call the vet and they will tell you what you need to do
Rush your Puppy to the vet as soon as possible... Chocolate can be fatel to puppies and dogs.
If it is less than 25 pounds and ate 31grams it will be ok! Or you could get hydrogen proxide and give it some teaspoons and it will throw up! And it will throw up! And be ok!
So my puppy had less than a 1/4 tsp of chocolate that was in food. It was over 10 hours since she had it before she vomited. She vomited 2 tiny puddles less than a tbsp 4 hours after the first vomit and is back to acting like her wired 5 month old self. Is this normal?