It is important to keep your appointment with your veterinarian. Toxicity is based on the amount ingested relative to weight. Make sure you bring the box to make sure they know the exact ingredient. They will want to estimate how much your dog ingested. If it is an anti-coagulant pesticide they will want to run a coagulation profile and start your dog on vitamin K for a minimum of 3-4 weeks. Signs related to anti-coagulant ingestion begin 72 hours after ingestion. Your veterinarian will discuss monitoring as appropriate.
Good job with the peroxide!! She still needs to have her blood tested to make sure its going to clot, they may give you some Vitamin K, which will help with clotting. Please get her in ASAP! Be sure to let them know she did Vomit.. Id keep a close eye on her tonight tho, if she starts to act a little funny check her gums, they should be a light pink color, tongue as well. Her eyes should be a nice glossy look, not 2 glossy tho. Make sure she doesnt start to breathe too fast, or too slowly. You can never be too cautious with this. But you did do the right thing with the peroxide!!! :) she should be fine if she got it all up. Please keep me posted and let me know if shes okay!
She will be fine as long as you got her to vomit what she ate up, she probably wont feel to hot but she'll be fine
If you don't know if your pet puppy ate decon (rat poison)or not but you suspect it did, will it hurt her if you give her peroxide just to be on the safe side.