My Dog Ate Candy-wrappers And All. What Should I Do?

5 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Get it to the doctor or make it puke
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Take her to the vet if it's a lot  of chocolate , it might make problems with her stomach
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
CALL YOUR VET! Give your dog a tablespoon hydrogen peroxide! Be ready for throw up!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
What kind of candy was it?  If she ingested a lot of chocolate she might be having issues beyond just the wrappers.  I would get her to a vet quickly to make sure nothing else is going or that she does not have some type of blockage.  Does she have any other symptoms other than the heaving?  

Answer Question

Anonymous