My Dog Is Puking A Lot And Pooping Diarrhea And Shakes In His Sleep, What Could It Be?

10

10 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Since long he is having diarrhea and vomiting? Wait for 12 hours and if the conditions persist then take him to vet because it can cause dehydration which can be fatal. Following are the possible causes
  1. It can be due to food changes
  2. Exercise immediately after eating
  3. Eating rapidly
  4. bacterial, viral or protozoan infection
  5. Parasites
  6. eating of some poisonous material
Diarrhea in combination with vomiting is medical emergency and need medical attention immediately.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I would seriously get your dog to the vet because this sounds pretty serious!!! Sometimes you can wait around for advice on this site BUT when it comes to diarrhea/vomiting AND shaking??!!! WOW that is serious and I think the only one who could give you correct advice would be a vet who knows exactly what to look for in your poor dog!!! GOOD LUCK and sure hope he is getting better today!!! XX
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Most vets will work with you on the bill, but you need to be up front and honest with them. Tell them what is wrong with the dog and that you don't have much money. Your dog will die if you don't take it in though. I can already tell that it is very dehydrated and most likely has Parvo.
katie lou Profile
katie lou answered
That is parvo my puppies got parvo and the 4boys died of it and the girl 1 made it. But she is very ill again and I was wondering could it be because I have changed her food. She aint being sick or pooing blood its just the shaking and the poo
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Probably because your dog has eated some kind of food that is not eatable
Anastasia (nickname: Anya) Profile
This happened to our cat - it's dehydrated, they put all the liquid out of the IV into her at once and she had a huge lump on her back!!!!
bring the puppy to the vet NOW!!!!!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If your dog has parvo, it will be dead in 48-72 hours :(
my pup just died of it, its a very fast virus, but can be treated easily if caught early, with only a 10% chance of death if caught early, 90% if not.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Parvo-virus is a serious virus, and is very harmful to puppy's and not very harmful to adult dogs.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Ok my dog is sick he's pooping blood and he's throwing up foam I only have little money 2 my name any advice he's shaking and he's very tired
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
My Puppy Is Kind Of Doing The Same Thing. He was Vomiting and pooping blood. But now he wont get up. Hes like running in his sleep and he barks. But he wont eat or drink. I think he might have parvo. And I don't have a lot of money. So what should I do. I can get test done. But wont have money to cure him.

Answer Question

Anonymous