How Do I Register My Pitbull That Has No Papers Or Pedigree But It Is Full Blooded?


4 Answers

Natalie Hendricks Profile
You could register them in APR-American Pitbull Registry
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You can go to Universal kennel club and and get a Foundation Stock Application this will get you started.
Doris Cooper Profile
Doris Cooper answered
Unless you have papers (AKC / CKC) you can't register. I have a full-blooded Mini- Schnauzer but no papers! You only need them if you are going to breed & sell.

Answer Question