How Can I Get Papers For My American Bulldog?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
To get the papers for your American Bulldog you can register it with the Dog Registry of America. This was the organisation formerly known as the United States Kennel Club, Inc. The organisation can take care of registration and any documentation that may be deemed necessary. What's more, one can order registration and litter applications by phone through a toll free number

Answer Question