Just keep an eye on your dog for any abnormal behavior. The gum will probably just pass through the dog like it does humans.
It's okay because my dogs do that all the time!! As long as they don't eat to much.
Call your vet immediately. Try giving your dog 4 oz. Of peroxide. If your dog doesn't throw up give them 2 more oz. If they still don't throw up give them 2 more oz. But don't exceed 8 oz. Make sure you do talk to your vet or have your vet look at you dog. There is still a possiblity that your dog may still be at risk for medical complications.
My dog just ate a whole pack of wrigleys 5 gum. It is sugarfree, but does not contain xylitol. (only sorbitol and mannitol). I'm less worried about liver toxicity and more worried about intestinal obstruction. What are your thoughts?