Anonymous

What Does A Rottweiler Shih Tzu Look Like?

4

Joshua Bucklaschuk Profile
I have a Rottie shitzu his name is T. C.  He is low to the ground but stands taller then my shitzu he is a year and a half maybe 2 years hes probally 45 pounds he only has while near his butt and very little  and his tail has been docked (before I got him)  it is nice to know there is more out there honestly I wasnt sure if he was the only one or not well and his siblings this is him at six monthsi225.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/holy_hemp/tc1.png and this is him last month in the snow up to my waste i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/holy_hemp/tc.jpg if any one has more info on them it would be greatly appreciated thank you
They are awesome laid back dogs I own a Shih Tzu Tort mix he is as tall as my knee (so he is a small did) with a long back(kinda like a tall stocky dotson) and bushy tail he is gorgeous! I also own his 9 week daughter that she is mixed with a Chen. Didn't think we could top the rott Shih Tzu but she's a gorgeous puppy as well very small.
This is what a Shih Tzu/Rotweiller looks like.  
I call them Shitweillers.

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net

Meet Bruiser and Titan.   2 years old.   Approx 50lbs.   Shaped like a Shih Tzu (long and short), but built like a Rotty.   They have an amazingly loving, playing, loyal temperament.   I've had dogs my whole life, and these two are the best.

Anonymous