If the dog is healthy and it ate a little, it should be fine. The dog just might have an upset stomach and it could cause diarriah. If it ate a lot you need to call the poison control center and tell them the dog ate poison and take any information they give you and go straight to the vet. To much will kill the dog. If your dog is small, the stomachs are a lot smaller and it could be more harmful to the dog.
Yes, it's an anti-coagulant which will cause internal hemorrhaging. That goes for you, too.
Yes rat poison will kill a dog
Take it to the animal ER. Rat poison is fatal.
First suggestion...take them to the Vet. If you can't afford one...give them 50mg of Vitamin K 3 times daily, it will detox their system.
Rat poison will not always kill a dog. Depends on how big of a dog and how much you feed. Take my word for it
My husband put out poison in the yard and now my dog is sick she is spitting up what should I do