If You Eat Rat Poison, What Might You Die Of?


1 Answers

Maggie Dee Profile
Maggie Dee answered
If a person or animal ate enough rat poison with Warforin in it, the blood would begin seeping from their veins and they would die. Warforin is a powerful blood thinner. Some rat poison contains other toxic it would depend upon exactly what powerful chemical was ingested. Since you have this tagged "Pets," I hope that you don't have a dog or cat who's eaten the stuff. If so, call 1-800-222-1222, the National Poison Control Center. Have the box in your hand and, hopefully, they will stretch their policy to help decide whether or not your animal needs emergency care. Good luck.

Answer Question