How Do You Treat An Infected Whisker On A Dog?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Whiskers are organs of sense of touch in dogs and cats. These whiskers are sensitive to air currents. The skin at the location of  whiskers can be infected by bacteria or fungus. Dog acne and contact allergy can also affect this area. For bacterial infection of dog whiskers, antibiotics can be used. You should also change the bowl used to feed dogs. But it will be good to see a vet for differential diagnosis and most appropriate treatment.

Answer Question