It does sound like your dog is having an allergic reaction to a bee, scorpion, or snake bite. Your dog needs immediate veterinary attention. Many allergic reactions are mild and self-limiting; resolving in 12-24 hours. Your dog has been sick for 3 days--he needs more aggressive treatment especially if he is vomiting--you cannot use oral medications in a dog that is vomiting. Please have him seen by a veterinarian so he can be treated. Allergic reactions and secondary complications can be life threatening.
Why would you wait to take your pet to the vet? Of course it has been bitten by something. Do you need your pet to die before you actually need to realize it needs to be taken to the vet!