Yes, flexeril can be dangerous for dogs. This medication is dose dependent so toxicity depends upon how much your dog weighs and how much was ingested. Signs include central nervous system problems and increased heart rate. If your dog has ingested flexeril seek veterinary attention.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! That is not for dogs you ask your vet to tell you what to give your dog but don't give it human pills its is dangerous
Zeke Zepplin, you r beyond right. Guest, don't you dare give your dog flexeril. That can kill your dog instantly!