Yes, they sure can eat cauliflower! I'm sure there's nutritional benefits to them as well!
Cauliflower is in the top ten list of vegetables that dogs can eat. I know my Hound would eat it as the last time I made hamburgers he stole the paper plate with the lettuce, tomatoes and onions on it and ate them all !What Vegetables Can Dogs Eat? | The Munch Zone
Google says its safe to eat. Google is always right.
yes its okay.
Yup, your dog can safely eat cauliflower, but you should only feed them cauliflowers in moderation, 1-2 florets being enough as a snack every now and then.
There really isn't any need to feed your dog a lot of vegetables in the first place, because quality dog food is what should make up the majority of their diet.
With that being said, cauliflowers do in fact benefit your dog's health in more ways than one:
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Excellent source of vitamin K
- Excellent source of vitamin B6
- Rich in the mineral folate
- Rich in the mineral choline
- Prevents the formation and spreading of cancer cells in the body
- Great source of fiber
- Packed with phytonutrients
- Packed with antioxidants
- Helps improve the condition of your dog’s teeth
- Reduces the risk of and helps with the healing of inflammation
- Helps reduce the aging process