If my dog ate a grape will he be ok?
They are not allergic to grapes. Grapes contain a substance which is toxic to dogs, as do the dried grape products like raisins and sultanas.
Your dog will be perfectly fine! Its just... There sour sometimes and they will have a hard time eating it. You should try the grape yourself first... Unless its been on the ground. LOL then you HAVE to throw it away but other wise try it and make sure its not sour. Then give it to your dog. My avatar pic thing is my dog... On the ground, on the carpet LOL P.S: Dogs are NOT allergic to grapes
Grapes can have a negative effect on their kidneys