Anonymous

How Do You Get Rid Of A Rat's Nest In My Garden?

3

Aiden Renolds Profile
Aiden Renolds answered

I've heard of using peppers or chilis as a pesticide before. I would do some more research before taking my word for it, but apparently most critters hate that stuff. Not only that, but it isn't a health hazard for you. If all else fails you may just need to call an exterminator. I hope this helps.

Vikash Swaroop Profile
Vikash Swaroop answered
I am going to provide you the address of a website that is in the business of providing you the service of doing the control of rats. The address is following: www.ci-bs.co.uk/pest.php. When you visit the website you will find all the information and also how to get rid of the nests that they make in your garden.

I can also suggest you a method that you can try yourself. What you should do is to take a bucket of water and with the help of a mug you can pour water into the nest of rats. You will find that the rats are running out of the nests and then you can thrash the nest and get rid of them. You can also set some kind of trap so that when they come out you can trap them and can get rid them out of your garden.

How I understand you friend! Rats are something that I could not get rid of for a very long time in the basement of my house. That I just didn’t try it anymore, I bought a lot of different means and traps, but everything was pointless. A few days ago my friend and I were relaxing in my backyard and he saw a rat near the basement and said he had the same problem and went to Rat exterminator in Dallas for help. After I contacted them, the specialists came and assessed the situation and solved the problem in a few days. Contact them and they will also help solve your problem with these pests.

Anonymous