Is it safe to use Hemp for My Pets?

4

Maurice Korvo Profile
Maurice Korvo answered

Do you mean you want to use a hemp rope to tie them up? Hemp ropes are normally fairly heavy, and would probably only be good on very large dogs. Plus it is very rough,, might cause skin irritation.

Maurice Korvo
Maurice Korvo commented
Hemp or industrial hemp, typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for the industrial uses of its derived products. It is one of the fastest growing plants and was one of the first plants to be spun into usable fiber 10,000 years ago. It can be refined into a variety of commercial items including paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, paint, insulation, biofuel, food, and animal feed.
en.wikipedia.org ยท Text under CC-BY-SA license

Back in the olden days, when I was a kid, that was the only type of rope available (or perhaps the only one we could afford.
Jann Nikka
Jann Nikka commented
K, excellent information and thank you :) :) :) :) :)
Linda Harper
Linda Harper commented
I personally would never even think of using hemp for leashing my dog. That would be so odd. If you are talking about the plant hemp / planting hemp seeds, I don't think that would be wrong. Here is an article on the topic that might be helpful: http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/hemp-for-dogs-should-you-use-it/
I know that sometimes cbd oil is being used to relieve pains and treat arthritis, it is the only application of hemp for pets I know. Btw I tried vaping weed with a dry herb vape pen vaporizer Yocan Evolve D Plus and it is really a great pain reliever.

Hello. This is very important and useful information not only for cat owners, but it also helps dogs and certainly humans. Now I am sure you can find the best cbd products for natural healing, for example cbd joy organics at this great link https://strongercbdoil.com/buy-cbd-oil/. I hope that this information will be useful to many.

Anonymous