My dog has a very small hole on his back and when I feel around it I can feel a worm like object under his skin. What could it be?


1 Answers

John Doe Profile
John Doe answered

Sounds like a warble, take him to the vet. The vet can remove it, and clean the wound well and give you instruction on how to care for it.

Answer Question