My Dog Ate Some Matches, Is It Fatal?


2 Answers

KR- myopinions Profile
KR- myopinions answered
You would want to call your veterinarian, emergency clinic or poison control center and speak to them about it immediately so they can get all the necessary details to advise you. Some matches can be dangerous and cause things like difficulty breathing and kidney failure in the right situation.
When you think your pet may have gotten into something dangerous or poisonous waiting for symptoms to appear is one of the biggest mistakes. Call them so you can act immediately if you need to and try to limit the effects. Hope your baby is okay.
Stewart Pinkerton Profile
They should pass through the system without harm, but it would be an idea to check that he's not suffering any abdominal pain.

Answer Question