There is no definite criteria foe the determination of age in guinea pigs. But you can have some idea with weight.
- There is increase in length and weight up to 15 months.
- Weight of adult male is 800-1.6 Kg and that of females is 700 gm to 1.3 Kg.
- Size of adult male is 30-35 cm and that of female is 28-32 cm.
- Babies are 60-100 grams.
- s weeks old babies have 100-200 gm weight and 4 weeks old have 200-300 gram, 6-7 weeks old have 300-400 gram.
- @-3 months old guinea pigs can have a weight of half kilogram.