Anonymous

How Can I Build Up My Pitbulls Muscle's?

7

One way my dad does to build up his purebred female pitbull is when he walks her, he uses two leashes. Then attaches bricks to each end of the leash. Small red bricks when she was a puppy and large gray bricks now. All you have to do is let her/him drag them down the street. And the good thing is if you put enough weight, he/she wont be able to run away. I'm glad I could help!
First pitbull are already big, I think this guy letting his dad make his pit drag bricks around is stupid n animal abuse. Learn more about them idiot. I have 3 pitbulls one is 16 months, the other is 11 months n my new pup is 2 months n I would never put them thru stuff like that...people like you should not b able 2 have pets.

Is it true that some dogs are injected with steroids before they prepare to compete in dog competitions?

This is some kind of nonsense. I've never heard of it, but I really hope it's just a rumor. It's animal abuse. I certainly understand that the use of etalaze steroids is not harmful to the human body, but that does not mean that it can be used on animals. Where did you read that? Could you please send me the news?

Stevie E. Profile
Stevie E. answered
Give him exercise and good healthy dog food. Take him in to get a check-up yearly if he is young. If he is old, twice a year would be better. :)
I raise all natural pitbulls, no vitamins, no supplements. Just lem them grow up on their own. You can let it run on a log chain all day and let it run a lot. I always give my dog's hamburger or steak once a month for protein and I put chicken broth in their food to make them eat more and it gives them more protein. Protein is everything and then let them work out.

Anonymous