Anonymous

Does Bed Bug Bites Swell Up With Pus?

3

It sounds like you were bit by a spider or a mosquito. With any bit if it gets infected it will get pus in it. You need to use alcohol or peroxide to clean it, then put a anti-bactrial cream on it like neosporin. Do that 2 times a day and it should clear up. If you are experiencing a lot of pain, and its not clearing up in a day or 2 call a Dr. I hope that helps.

Bed bugs have long coexisted with people. They moved from one dwelling to another with the person. And they continue to do this to this day. The problem of the presence of parasites in homes is relevant even in the most developed countries. And this is not surprising. After all, the conditions of existence are not important to them. Bedbugs can comfortably live both in the room of a communal apartment and in a huge mansion. Try the means they are also called - bed bug exterminator. They are effective against bedbugs and have helped get rid of insomnia at home.

I spoke with someone at www.bedbugbully.com and they said that one of their customers had eggs in their legs... Or they thought.

I am not sure if it pusses but they do swell and very pink. Be sure to get that checked out because it may not always be bed bugs.

Anonymous