Anonymous

What Happens If My Dog Eats Motor Oil?

5 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
 Motor oil, gasoline and other fluids like windshield wash can drip on a dog while he is exploring beneath a car. Motor oil is the least serious poisoning scenario. Symptoms of motor oil ingestion are depression, lethargy, paralysis of hind legs, staggering, vomiting and coma, in very severe cases.
 
If your dog has ingested oil, do not induce vomiting. Wrap your dog in a towel and take him to the vet. The situation is urgent but not critical. If your dog is merely covered in oil, wash him well with lukewarm water and mild soap, then wrap him in a towel. Watch the animal for symptoms of ingestion, and if he exhibits symptoms, take him to the vet.
 
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It is not bad for your dog.
KR- myopinions Profile
KR- myopinions answered
Call your vet immediately so they can hopefully tell you appropriate (different things need different things, right thing for one may be wrong thing for another) emergency procedure to try and minimize effects before you go in to continue what is needed. Hope your baby is okay.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

Motor oil is poisonous

It could possibly die.If he/she haves it in their skin it can give it Irritation.

Answer Question

Anonymous