Red spotted newts are poisonous ,do not eat them and always wash your hands after handling a red spotted newt or red eft.
Do the red spotted newts give you poison after you touch them?? And is it ok if you touched one and washed your hands after?? Please respond immediatley even though this is the answer column!!!!-we just found and we are freaked out to know that it may be poisonous! Also does it bite, when it does bite do you feel it?
I had a red spotted newt and bit my sister's ear and it got infected. We had to take her to the ER. The newt's name was ChiChi. I still have him and thank him every day for what he did for me.