Do I Need A License To Adopt And House A Monkey In Idaho?


2 Answers

Patty Grace Profile
Patty Grace answered
I would guess first that you would need permission first. Wild animals are fairly protected when it comes to this sort of situation. Depends on where you life as well. I would get in touch with your local wildlife agency and see if it's even an option, and then you would need to get approval from your local county or city agencies as well.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I want to adopt a monkey too but I live in alabama and I am getting my minor's work permit now then my motorcycle license this year and everything but anyways the point is I think you do need one

Answer Question