Grapes are toxic to dogs and if I were you ? I would call your Vet and make an Appt. To get the dog checked out. I would call as soon as possible.
I think my dog ate grapes recently off the vine, maybe today or yesterday or even earlier. Doesn't look sick, and hasn't vomitted or anything. Is it likely to die now?! Anything I can do?
It's hard to say if he's eaten enough to cause toxic damage to kidneys or liver .. If your worried, talk to your vet.
If you suspect that your pet has eaten any grapes or raisins, please contact your veterinarian immediately. Do not waste any time. Since there are still many unknowns associated with this toxicity, it is better not to take any chances when it comes to your pet's health.