No it's not. The Thread Snake is looks more like a worm. It burrows into the ground and feeds off of ants & termites.
The thread snake is not poisonous, it is just a common worm.
Its not poisonous like other snakes.... But in our country our parents used to say, if it goes into our ears it will cause the problems after that. Causes more pain in the ears..it could not damage our skin because its strength is not enough 2 damage our skin.
I live in texas and I just found a thread snake and I was bit by it, it tickles.
The thread snake is called the world's smallest snake. It was once found at the length of 4.25 INCHES. That is small!!! The snake is only found on some scattered islands in the Caribbean and no its not poisonous
I found a thread snake in my bathroom then my sister said its poisonous for the heart....stupid