My Dog Got Into A Bottle Of Advil While We Were Not Home Now He Will Not Stop Vomiting What Can I Do


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Get your dog to an emergency animal hospital STAT!

Advil is ibuprofen, and one 200 mg tablet can cause not only severe vomiting but also gastric ulceration in a dog. Three tablets could cause permanent kidney damage or possibly kidney failure in a 14 pound dog. 20 can kill a medium large dog (like a lab or retriever) within a few days unless treatment is started as soon as possible!! Get your pooch to the doc right away.

Answer Question