As a mermaid is a mythical creature, it's unlikely that you'll be able to turn into one. That being said, females around the globe (and many men too) have longed to become a mermaid, and this has led to all sorts of spells being created to harness the special powers needed to transform into a real life mermaid. Here's a pretty interesting one.
Turn into a mermaid spell
- The first thing you need to do is fill your bath with warm water. This won't be an ordinary bath with bubbles, however, as you'll need to add plenty of seashells to the water. You'll also need to wear a locket with a picture of a mermaid inside it.
- Before you get into the bath you need to say the spell - "I want to be a mermaid, I long with all my heart, and after this spell, my mermaid powers will start."
- Now you need to get into the bath and soak for half an hour. You also need to hold your legs closed for the duration.
- Get out of the bath and dry yourself off. You must not touch water for longer than 15 seconds at a time for the rest of the day. You can drink, obviously, but not for more than 15 seconds at a time.
- Now you need to wait as the locket helps to develop your powers as a mermaid.
It's pretty unlikely that the above spell will work, but it doesn't appear to be dangerous if you want to give it a go! Remember to drink water, however, as dehydration is dangerous.
Alternatively, you could take the more conventional approach and follow the guide in this video on how to become a mermaid through makeup and a costume: